Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Soldier Fortune




No body ones to sharing more parts of her stories
but the day 
I just do something and creates something 

No body else to existing life be poor
No body ones to be a poor
No body ones to be an empty life

But the Day 
lets to be here
loving the whole day part
about more things especially

more be strongest,sporting,honest and No barier
likely No Body ones to be here But the reality of the Parts 
they are so strongest than you have more stories behind the scene of them

likely theSong likely the alls of them stories here 

lets to begin ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’—

I have often told you stories
About the way
I lived the life of a drifter
Waiting for the day
when  I’d take your hand
and sing you songs
Then maybe you would say
Come lay with me love me
And I would surely  stay
But I feel I’m growing older
And the song that I have sung
Echo in the distance
Like the sound
Of a windmill goin’round
I guess I’ll always be
A Soldier Of fortune
Many times I’ve been a traveler
I looked for somebody new
In days of old
When nights were cold
I wandered without you
But those the day I throught my eyes
Had seen you standing near
Though blindness is confusing
It shows that you’re not here

Now I feel I’m growing older
And the song that I have sung
Echo in the distance
Like the sound
Of a windmill goin’ round
I guess I ‘ll always be
A soldier of Fortune
Yes,I can hear the sound
Of a windmill goin’round
I guess I’ll always be
A soldier Of Fortune


Nam

No comments:

Post a Comment