Popular Posts

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Carrier path of mary kay

Start from independent beauty consultant
To be a seniour beauty consultant
Then to be a team leader

↓☺
Team BUILDER in RJu Challenge


Pray For me For 3 Months Challenges..

Before that im already to Complete my challenges on 800 pts same with totaling amount of rm 3.65 for 1 pts
Then this will be continue till the end of march..to complete 2400 pts..and 6 recruter

Pray First For me
Then continue to write down Amin..for DIQ challenge after
This and the lastly is To be Sales Director

Sales director its Motivation For everyone to be a successfull leader in business woman Do u want it to be like me?

Just Call/Msg me
0146791861
To be consult carrier path  of beauty consultant
At Mary kay Company

No comments:

Post a Comment